Wednesday, September 19, 2012

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday

I am so excited! Autumn starts on Saturday! My favorite season is almost here! And today I found the first bits of evidence of its arrival! Some of the trees outside our apartment are beginning to change colors and a few leaves have already begun dropping!! =D
Autumn may not officially start until Saturday but some of the trees outside out apartment have already begun changing and dropping leaves! So exciting!!
More evidence of autumn!

Next week I'm sure I'll share some of my thoughts on why I love autumn so much! Hurray it's coming!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...