Friday, November 11, 2011

The Gratitude Challenge - Day 11

1 Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.
Let the whole world know what he has done.
2 Sing to him; yes, sing his praises.
Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds.
3 Exult in his holy name;
rejoice, you who worship the Lord.
Psalm 105 (NLT)

Today, I didn't take any pictures of what we were doing, but you know what, it didn't matter. I had a wonderful day and I am so grateful for the low-key evening that Collin and I were able to have at home. Life can be busy and hectic. I am grateful that Collin and I were able to just sit at home tonight watching tv and playing video games. It was a delightfully lovely evening!

Do you ever have these evenings? Ones where you just relax at home and snuggle with the one you love (or with yourself if you're single!) Which do you prefer? Ones relaxing at home or ones where you're out and about doing stuff? I do enjoy both and honestly I don't think I could choose one or the other. I need an mix of both. But tonight just happened to be a night where I needed to stay in!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...