Friday, November 4, 2011

The Gratitude Challenge - Day 4

1 Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.
Let the whole world know what he has done.
2 Sing to him; yes, sing his praises.
Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds.
3 Exult in his holy name;
rejoice, you who worship the Lord.
Psalm 105 (NLT)


Today I am grateful for the majesty and glory of my King. I am grateful for the wonderul display of colors he gives each year in autumn. It just makes me so happy to see such beautiful colors and I love that it gives me a glimpse into how wonderful God is!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and then, she {snapped}

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

While we were out playing frisbee golf I was taking these pictures and it was so hard to not just take pictures instead of playing. There was SO much amazing beauty and I kept telling Collin "I just want to take pictures of everything!" But we were running out of daylight and I really wanted to play. I'm thinking I might go back to the park to take some more autumn beauty shots this weekend.

Isn't His creation just fantastic? I hope you are able to enjoy some amazing fall colors today. And I pray that when you see them you can see just how majestic and wonderful God is!

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! I especially like the last ones. Perfect!

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! His creation is FANTASTIC and I am so thankful for his beauty too-- God is such an artist he painted us the most beautiful pictures this season-- thanks for sharing. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...