Monday, November 14, 2011

The Gratitude Challenge - Day 14

1 Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.
Let the whole world know what he has done.
2 Sing to him; yes, sing his praises.
Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds.
3 Exult in his holy name;
rejoice, you who worship the Lord.
Psalm 105 (NLT)

Photobucket

Okay, so this is going to sounds a little silly and maybe a bit odd, but today I am so grateful for my bathroom. You don't really think about it but how lucky are we to have bathrooms to use? I am so grateful that I don't have to use an outhouse or even just go outside. Having a bathroom reduces the potential for diseases and it provides comfort. Like I said, I know it's silly, but when so many people in our world don't have the luxury of a modern bathroom, I think it's very important to be grateful for mine! Have you ever thought about it like this before? Do you agree with me? Am I just crazy? lol

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...