Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Gratitude Challenge - Day 9

1 Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.
Let the whole world know what he has done.
2 Sing to him; yes, sing his praises.
Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds.
3 Exult in his holy name;
rejoice, you who worship the Lord.
Psalm 105 (NLT)


Photobucket
and then, she {snapped}

Today I am grateful, oh so very grateful, that Target is selling colored tights for $5. I have been wanting fun colored tights for MONTHS. Literally since last winter. But the stores around here only sold basic colors (or ones I wasn't too interested in) and they were too expensive for my liking. But I was walking around Target on Sunday and saw that display above and I literally stopped in my tracks and said a quick thank you to God! It might seem silly but I am so happy. So, so happy. So far I've only bought two pairs, red and plum, but I plan to buy quite a few more. Hurray for fun colored tights!!
Photobucket

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...