Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Gratitude Challenge - Day 2

1 Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.
Let the whole world know what he has done.
2 Sing to him; yes, sing his praises.
Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds.
3 Exult in his holy name;
rejoice, you who worship the Lord.
Psalm 105 (NLT)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know I talk about him a lot on here, but I am so grateful for my cat, Stank. He brings so much happiness and joy to my life. He is such a fun cat and he's a real sweetheart, too. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he's just so handsome!

and then, she {snapped}

Wordless Wednesday

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...