Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Recap

My weekend was a blast!  I had so much fun with my girls.  Like I thought, we laughed so hard many times!  We shared youtube video favorites and Alicia showed me this one. 
I don't think that I'd heard this song before but you all probably have, she said it was a really popular song this summer but I don't listen to the radio (I am obsessed with my iPod) so I don't know new music unless someone shares it with me, pretty much.  But yeah... this song has been stuck in my head ALL weekend.  But it is quite catchy and it's definitely something I'll be listening to a lot for a while.

Some of my highlights from this weekend include
  •  Playing Imaginiff.
    • Imaginiff _________ were a Beatle which one would he/she be?
      • George
      • Paul
      • John
      • Ringo
      • Volkswagen
      • Dung
    • And dear Amy, after we had all answered asked, "I didn't know there was a Beatle named Volkswagen.  What did he do?  Background vocals?"  And she was totally serious.  We just busted out laughing!  Oh man. 
  • Marcell the Shell With Shoes On
  • Visiting Messiah and seeing the different changes they've made to it since graduation and mourning the demolition of the old schoolhouse.


  • Sadie (Mary Lee's dog) attacking her leash while it was still attached to her collar.


  • Seeing SNOW!  Even though it was just tiny flakes that didn't stick.


  • Snuggling with Collin and watching a movie on Saturday once we were both home.


  • A good worship service yesterday at church and a successful first meeting for ASP afterwards.


  • Spending the day at my parent's house catching up with them and helping Mom decorate the house for Christmas.


  • Watching Desperate Housewives.



  • Anyway... all in all it was a great weekend! Waking up was really hard this morning though because it was so cold in the house and my bed was so cozy! Does anyone else have that problem? I did not want to get out of bed! I hope you all had great weekends yourselves! Leave me a comment and let me know what you did. I'd love to hear how you spent your weekend!

    Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...