Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow!

 photo spring-pring-ring-ing-ng-ggg_large.jpg
Found here

It's snowing!!  It's snowing!!  It's so beautiful outside right now.  It started snowing about 9:30 or so and the earth is already covered so beautifully!  It's accumulating pretty quickly and it's supposed to continue snowing into this evening.  From what I've heard, around 4:00 or so it's going to turn into a wintery mix.  Those are the worst though because that's when you get ice.  I don't like ice.  =/  Anyway.. for now I will stare out my window at the beautiful snow and wish I was outside playing in it.  Though it's much too cold to be outside.  It's only 25 degrees out right now!  And the temperature is going to continue to drop this evening which will really create some ice!  Well, that's what they make scarves, gloves, coats, and boots for!  At least bundling up helps some in the cold.  The only thing I'm concerned about is praise team practice tonight.  I'm concerned that it will be cancelled because of the impending road conditions.  It makes sense that it might be because of ice and snow on the road, but I love practice.  Well, we'll see.  If you're getting snow I hope you are able to enjoy its beauty and that it doesn't create any issues with plans you may have!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...