Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snail Mail Makes My Heart Happy!

I absolutely love to get mail.  One of my favorite things is to stop by the mailbox everyday on my way home from work and see what lovelies are waiting for me.  Unfortunately most days it's junk: pre-approved credit cards they want you to sign up for, coupons for places I don't shop, the RedPlum flyer, etc.  But occassionally there's that one piece of *real* mail hiding in that stack of junk.  It's that little piece that keeps me so excited for checking the mail!

This time of year makes my heart especially happy because we get Christmas cards!  With this being our first year of married life and our first year of living on our own we're getting Christmas cards addressed just to us!  It's not address to my parents with my sister and I as an addition.  It's for Collin and Cindy Pastorius!  I LOVE it!  We receieved our first one yesterday and boy was I excited!  I can't wait to get more in the mail as the month continues and Christmas gets closer.

Since I like to receive cards so much I also thoroughly enjoy sending cards as well.  If getting a card in the mail brings me so much joy it is bound to bring joy to others and I want to share that!  And as I said, it's our first Christmas on our own so we get to pick out our own cards (an awesome first!) and I love to put my personality into it.  I was disappointed because I wasn't sure I'd be able to buy Christmas cards this year (the cost does add up, after all) but I heard about this wonderful promotion through Shutterfly for bloggers and couldn't have been happier to be selected to participate!  Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE cards to bloggers and all you have to do is sign up here, but hurry the registration deadline is tomorrow, Friday, Dec. 10!  

I took a look at the cards they offer in their 2010 holiday collection and there's so many wonderful cards to choose from!  It will be quite difficult to make a decision but I'd like to share with you a few of my favorites!
So there you have a few of my favorites!  That's just 5 of the hundreds I could choose from!  If you haven't picked your Christmas cards yet I'd encourage you to look into using Shutterfly!  Even if you can't take advantage of their blogger promotion they're having a good special on their cards.  I can't wait to send my cards out to our friends and family!

Which card do you like the best?  I think I have my top pick but I want to see what you guys think!  Let me know in the comments.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...