Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Surprise Coupons

Yesterday I left work about a half hour early because I wasn't feeling so good. My head and neck were killing me and my eyes were sore and puffy. All I wanted to do was crawl into my bed and take a nap. Never does my bed feel so good as it does when I don't feel good. Anyway... I don't know that I actually fell asleep by the time Collin got home but I had rested my eyes anyway for a little bit. Collin had picked up the mail on his way home and came into the room and plopped it all down onto the bed. This was a huge pile of mail (we hadn't been to the mailbox since either last Tuesday or Wednesday, I can't remember).

Anyway... contained within the mail were two very exciting coupons for me! One was a $5.00 Hallmark rewards coupon which now brings my Hallmark rewards coupon total to $10.00! I LOVE Hallmark and I can't wait to spend those coupons on some cards for people! It's one of my very favorite things to do. Go to Hallmark, spend over an hour picking out the perfect cards, then mailing them to my friends and family just to make them smile. =) It makes me immensely sad that I don't have the funds to keep up with that hobby right now. So you can imagine my joy when I saw that Hallmark coupon! The second coupon I had was a Victoria's Secret Happy Birthday coupon! They sent me a $10 coupon to spend anytime through January 2011! This also makes me immensely happy because I love that store! They have the CUTEST clothes and I've been eyeing a few sweaters lately and this will help me to actually be able to get one. Hopefully I'll get some gift cards for Christmas as well that will make my out of pocket costs even less. But anyway... I wanted to share with you what I'd like to get with my coupon!
Photobucket

Do you have a wish list of clothes (or anything) you'd like to buy? Do you ever get surprise coupons in the mail? Aren't they the greatest!? Tell me about them in the comments!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...