Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Autumn Cards

I mentioned last week that my mother-in-law and I got together and made a bunch of autumn cards to send to people. Today I want to share with you guys the cards that I made. When I make multiple cards I usually do two of the same/similar style at a time; when you cut an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of card stock in half it is the perfect size for two cards. I had a lot of fun making these cards and I got most of my inspiration from Pinterest and Split Coast Stampers.

Fall Cards 004
This was the first set of cards I made. I much prefer the one on the left with the button and ribbon, the other looks so bare, but I had already glued my paper down before realizing I forgot my ribbon. And it wasn't too big a deal so I left it.
Fall Cards 002
I thought these were really cute and fun. The tiny leaves made me smile.
Fall Cards 003
I really like how the text behind the frame turned out. I think it adds a neat effect to the card.
Fall Cards 001
This was my favorite set. I just love how the colors turned out and I love the dimension on this one!

I really do love making cards. It's so fun and it's so therapeutic! If you want to know how I made any of these or what products I used, leave me a comment or send an email and I'd be happy to tell you!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...