Friday, November 16, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Hi ya friends, it's the weekend! Well, almost! Just have to get through work first. But I'm so glad it's finally Friday. Monday was a holiday but I worked it so I can take off Christmas Eve which has made this week feel exceptionally long. I don't know why considering I kept thinking every day was the day before it, but still.

Anyway, enough rambling! Let's get to the blanks! To play along visit Lauren and link up.

1. My best quality is my determination. When I want something I go all out for it and don't give up until it's done. Give me something I'm passionate about or something I really wanna do and I'm happy.

2. One of my less flattering qualities is my short temper. Most people don't usually see this but I can get really irritated, really fast. But it usually only happens around people I'm super comfortable with, like Collin or my family.

3. I'd rather be at home making cards, vacuuming, baking cookies, and to be completely honest, watching stuff on Netflix.

4. Something I've been challenged with lately is loving Collin in every circumstance. Not that I don't always love him but I suppose more so showing him love in every circumstance. i.e. Instead of taking my frustrations (see answer 2) out on him to talk nicely to him and not become a brat.

5. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas! And most specifically, decorating our apartment for Christmas! Since we lived with Collin's parents last year we didn't really have much space to decorate so we only put out a little bit. This year I am going to go all out and we can put up and decorate our tree again! And we're even going to hang lights on the patio.

6. A super random factoid about me is because I wore an appliance (the retainer type thing that comes before braces) constantly from the age of 7 until I was 14 most of my baby teeth had to be pulled by the dentist. They would come loose but would never be able to be wiggled or worked enough to come out on their own.

7. I want to go on a trip. We went to PA for Messiah's Homecoming about a month ago but I wanna go away and relax for a few days.

I hope you guys have a great weekend! Other than a game night tonight, I have no idea what we're doing. And that sounds great to me! We've had stuff planned out and have been so busy the past several weekends that one with nothing planned will be delightful!

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. i just love decorating for christmas! :) we always decorate after shopping all morning on friday. time to bust out the christmas scented candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I could go for some cookie baking right now, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...