Wednesday, November 14, 2012

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday

Week 2 of my November Thankful challenge on Instagram! Follow me here!

Day 7

Day 7 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful to work for an awesome company who hosts chili cook offs. And for being able to be a coordinator/overseer of this year's! So much fun! And so delicious!!
Today I am thankful to work for an awesome company who hosts chili cook offs. And for being able to be a coordinator/overseer of this year's! So much fun! And so delicious!!

Day 8
I forgot to post anything for Day 8... Not that I wasn't thankful for anything it was just a BUSY day and I didn't have time to snap a picture.

Day 9

Day 9 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful that I've spent the day making cards with my mother-in-law!
Today I am thankful that I've spent the day making cards with my mother-in-law!

Day 10

Day 10 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful it is warm enough to frisbee golf with Collin!
Today I am thankful it is warm enough to frisbee golf with Collin!

Day 11

Day 11 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for the opportunity to dress up as a princess and have a princess party with girls at church. We are after all princesses of The King! I'm also thankful for my Father, the King!
Today I am thankful for the opportunity to dress up as a princess and have a princess party with girls at church. We are after all princesses of The King! I'm also thankful for my Father, the King!

Day 12

Day 12 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for my computer. It may seem a little superficial but I really truly do love it and am so grateful to have a reliable and great computer!
Today I am thankful for my computer. It may seem a little superficial but I really truly do love it and am so grateful to have a reliable and great computer!

Day 13

Day 13 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for my piano and for being able to play. Oh what joy it brings me.
Today I am thankful for my piano and for being able to play. Oh what joy it brings me.

Have a great Wednesday everyone! Go and find something to be thankful for!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...