Wednesday, November 21, 2012

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday

Week 3 of my November Thankful challenge on Instagram! Follow me here!

Day 14

Day 14 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for Collin encouraging me to go back to the chiropractor. And I'm thankful we found out why I've been in so much pain lately. I can't wait to finally feel better!!
Today I am thankful for Collin encouraging me to go back to the chiropractor. And I'm thankful we found out why I've been in so much pain lately. I can't wait to finally feel better!!

Day 15

Day 15 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for nature and the beauty it provides. I am thankful that God allows me to see Him through it every day!
Today I am thankful for nature and the beauty it provides. I am thankful that God allows me to see Him through it every day!

Day 16

Day 16 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for snuggles with my oldest boy. We haven't snuggled lately and I'd missed it.
Today I am thankful for snuggles with my oldest boy. We haven't snuggled lately and I'd missed it.

Day 17

Day 17 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful that Collin and I got to have a nice evening at the mall and we were able to have Panda Express for dinner!
Today I am thankful that Collin and I got to have a nice evening at the mall and we were able to have Panda Express for dinner!

Day 18

Day 18 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for a hubby who suggested we collect pine cones for a winter wreath I want to make!
Today I am thankful for a hubby who suggested we collect pine cones for a winter wreath I want to make!

Day 19

Day 19 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful that I had such great coupons so we could order out Christmas cards at a hefty discount!
Today I am thankful that I had such great coupons so we could order out Christmas cards at a hefty discount!

Day 20

Day 20 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful that after two cloudy days, the sun has popped out and brought a mini rainbow with it!
Today I am thankful that after two cloudy days, the sun has popped out and brought a mini rainbow with it!

It's been a great week of things to be thankful for! And tomorrow is THE day of Thankfulness! I can't wait to spend time with family and our friend Megan! Happy Thanksgiving to you all. One big thing I am thankful for is the blog community and friends I've made since I started blogging. You guys are awesome and wonderful and I am so blessed!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...