Wednesday, November 7, 2012

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday

While browsing around on Pinterest, I saw this thing that would be taking place on Instagram called November Thankful. I know that there are people all over the internet that post one thing a day they're thankful for in November, but I thought this was a cool one to participate in. It's kinda like my Gratitude Challenge I did last November only slightly less involved. So I decided to give it a go. And since it's been almost a week since I started it, I wanted to share my photos with you here. I'll do this every Wednesday for the month of November!

Day 1

Day 1 - #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for a bed to keep me warm and cozy at night. Especially when so many around me don't have that luxury.
Today I am thankful for a bed to keep me warm and cozy at night. Especially when so many around me don't have that luxury.

Day 2

Day 2 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for an evening to shop and now relax with my hubby.
Today I am thankful for an evening to shop and now relax with my hubby.

Day 3

Day 3 #novemberthankful Today I am really thankful for this pretty boy. He'll always be my first baby.
Today I am really thankful for this pretty boy. He'll always be my first baby.

Day 4

Day 4 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for this cutie patootie. I love our newest baby.
Today I am thankful for this cutie patootie. I love our newest baby.

Day 5

Day 5 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for a job to come to every day so I can earn money to support our family!
Today I am thankful for a job to come to every day so I can earn money to support our family!

Day 6

Day 6 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful to live in a country where voting is encouraged. I am thankful to have the freedom to voice my opinion and to make a difference.
Today I am thankful to live in a country where voting is encouraged. I am thankful to have the freedom to voice my opinion and to make a difference.

If you'd like to follow along with November Thankful with me on Instagram, my username is iwanttobeaham! If you're on Instagram, leave me a comment with your username. I love finding new people to follow! Have a happy Wednesday, friends!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...