Wednesday, November 28, 2012

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday

Week 4 of my November Thankful challenge on Instagram! Follow me here!

Day 21

Day 21 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for Jeff willingly being Collin's podcast cohost. Podcasting is something Collin really enjoys and I'm glad he has found a cohost who enjoys it just as much and that he can have great banter with! If Collin
Today I am thankful for Jeff willingly being Collin's podcast cohost. Podcasting is something Collin really enjoys and I'm glad he has found a cohost who enjoys it just as much and that he can have great banter with! If Collin is happy, I'm happy! Check it out at TTAOD! It's quite fun!

Day 22

Day 22 of #novemberthankful Today and everyday I am thankful to be able to call this man my husband. He is an amazing and godly man and he treats me like a princess. I love him dearly and God blessed me immensely with this wonderful man!
Today and everyday I am thankful to be able to call this man my husband. He is an amazing and godly man and he treats me like a princess. I love him dearly and God blessed me immensely with this wonderful man!

Day 23

Day 23 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful to live in a place with a downtown that celebrates the beginning of the Christmas season with a tree lighting. I'm also thankful for the quaint area we live in and how vibrant it is!
Today I am thankful to live in a place with a downtown that celebrates the beginning of the Christmas season with a tree lighting. I'm also thankful for the quaint area we live in and how vibrant it is!

Day 24

Day 24 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for the ability to make our own pizza. Buffalo chicken style!
Today I am thankful for the ability to make our own pizza. Buffalo chicken style!

Day 25

Day 25 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful to have a friend who enjoys making cards with me!
Today I am thankful to have a friend who enjoys making cards with me!

Day 26

Day 26 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful that my boys finally get along.
Today I am thankful that my boys finally get along.

Day 27

Day 27 of #novemberthankful Today I am thankful for my praise band. What a great group of musicians and I'm so honored to play with them and make music to God every week!
Today I am thankful for my praise band. What a great group of musicians and I'm so honored to play with them and make music to God every week! (This is most of the band but our piano player, bass player and I are not in the picture because we wouldn't fit. =))

What things have you been thankful for this past week? I'm sure there has been plenty!

Cindy

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...