Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 14

**For the month of June I'm going to be participating
in a 30 Day Photography Challenge
hosted by White Peach Photography.
Visit the blog here for more of the details.
To see my other posts in this challenge click here!**


I'm posting this on the day it's supposed to be! Yay! Today's photo is of eyes. If I could be vain for a minute, I just want to say that I love my eyes. If I had to pick my favorite physical feature about myself it would be my eyes. Okay, end my vain moment. But with that said, I love Collin's eyes even more. I told him at lunch on our back porch (when we took these photos) that if our babies don't have amazing eyes like ours I'll be disappointed. But how could they not when we both have blue eyes, right? Anyway... here's our pretty blue eyes.

And as an added bonus you get pretty green cat eyes, too!

If you're participating in the challenge, leave me a comment. I'd love to see all the pretty eyes you've taken pictures of!

Cindy

P.S. I did not edit these pictures at all. The colors are exactly how they look in the picture.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment! Made my day. You guys do have lovely eyes.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...