Thursday, June 9, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 9

**For the month of June I'm going to be participating
in a 30 Day Photography Challenge
hosted by White Peach Photography.
Visit the blog here for more of the details.
To see my other posts in this challenge click here!**


Today's post is of someone you love. Well, there are LOTS of people I love but the one closest to me (and who I have the most access to) is my dear, sweet hubby. So, here you go, a picture of my darling husband grilling us some burgers!

And because my life would not be complete without my buddy, Stank, I took a picture of him as well. =)



If you're participating in the challenge, leave me a comment! I wanna see the pictures of those you love!

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Cute kitty! And you have almost the same bbq as we do - and a husband who stands in the same position as mine. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...