Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blog Lovin'

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I just wanted to let you guys know that I've registered my blog over at Blog Lovin' so if you'd prefer to follow me that way you're more than welcome. =) I know I have some followers who don't use google friend connect or Blogger. If you're one of them, leave me a comment or send me an e-mail telling me how you follow my blog! Or even if you do use google friend connect or Blogger tell me! I'm curious! I'd like to get to know my readers a bit better and I think this would be a good way to possibly tailor my blog to your all's needs and wants! Is there anything you guys would like to see or know about? Let me know!!

Also, if you're a follower or reader and you've never commented before, say hi (either in a comment or e-mail)! I'd love to meet you and get to know you guys! This blogging community is so fun and I love meeting and making new friends! I've actually just added a new contact page, too!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...