Thursday, June 23, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 22

**For the month of June I'm going to be participating
in a 30 Day Photography Challenge
hosted by White Peach Photography.
Visit the blog here for more of the details.
To see my other posts in this challenge click here!**


Imagine that I posted this last night... I took my pictures and then we went across the street and ended up in conversation with the neighbor's until it was bedtime so I didn't get a chance to post this. Anyway... the prompt for the day was hands. No other hands make me feel more safe and loved than these. They hold my hands, they rub my back to comfort me when I'm upset, they make the most beautiful music, they work hard all day long to provide for our family. I love these hands.


If you're participating in the challenge, leave me a comment. I'd love to see your pictures of hands!

Cindy

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...