Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dreams Bring Decisions

Two nights ago I had the strangest dream. I dreamed that I was basically nine months pregnant with a baby girl. I don't remember every detail of it now but I do remember being at the doctor's or the hospital and feeling the baby's heartbeat through my stomach; like how you would feel the baby kicking/moving but it was her heartbeat. But the strangest part was I had never felt her move or anything until this point, which is strange since I was close to full-term. In my dream though her heartbeat stopped and it really scared me, I thought I had lost her but then a little while later I could feel her again. I was walking around in my dream with my hands under my belly just feeling her heartbeat because I thought it was the coolest and most amazing sensation. I didn't want to take my hands off my belly for any reason because I loved feeling it. Then after I left my visit with the doctor I kept running into all these people I knew, I was at some outside festival type thing, and I was making everyone I ran into feel my belly and my baby inside me. I kept explaining to them that I had never felt the baby before inside me and so this was incredible! I woke up from my dream slightly freaked out and I could still "feel" the baby's heartbeat. I couldn't really but it was all just in my mind. It really freaked me out though because there is no way Collin and I are ready for children. Not that we don't want them someday, we're just in no shape financially to have a baby right now.

I just did a little research on dreams and what it means to dream of being pregnant and this is the general conscensus:
To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. Being pregnant in your dream may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

To dream that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you, suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deteriorating. Nothing is working out the way you had anticipated.

I suppose that's pretty much why I was dreaming about being pregnant. I've been toying with the idea for a little while now of becoming a Vantel Pearl's Demonstrator but haven't signed up yet because I'm scared. I'm scared of not doing well, of not having any clients and being a failure. It would be a great opportunity for me because it would help us out a little bit financially. I could make my own hours and "work" as often or as little as I want to. But I've just been too scared to take the leap into this venture. I need to do it. I want to do it. So I think I'm going to stop putting it off and just join. Thank you pregnancy dream for giving me a kick in the right direction! =)

And maybe one day when I really am pregnant I'll have a pleasant pregnancy experience like in my dream. =) Have you ever dreamed of being pregnant? Was it as bizarre as my pregnancy dream?

Cindy

P.S. If you've never heard of Vantel Pearls visit their website here to learn more information. If you'd like to host a party or buy any jewelry send me an e-mail or leave a comment! I'd love to help you have a party. Also, if you're not in the general Southern Maryland/ Northern Virigina area and are interested in Vantel but don't know of a demonstrator let me know and I can put you in touch with someone in your area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...