Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Hurray! Today is Friday!! Of course I'm participating in Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren at the little things we do...! I really, really enjoy doing this every week! Today has been a good Friday so far! Collin and I both have off work and I've gotten to sleep in, eat delicious pancakes, play frisbee golf, release a turtle into the wild, play some PS3 and here we are! And it's only 3:30. lol Later this afternoon we're having our church directory photo taken and going to the River Concert Series at St. Mary's College! Anyway... enough talk, onto the blanks!



1. The last movie I saw was Soul Surfer. So good and it had a really good message, too!

2. I want to go to the aquarium.

3. Surprises are really fun to do and get. Though if someone tells me they have a surprise for me it drives me CRAZY until I know what it is.

4. The best accessory is a really fun necklace!

5. My favorite warm drink is I suppose hot chocolate. I'm not really much a fan of hot beverages. I'm weird, I know.

6. My favorite cold drink is water. I absolutely love drinking water.

7. Currently loving Little Big Planet (I'm watching my husband and his friend play right now and it's hilarious!), frisbee golf (especially since I got new discs yesterday and we played this morning), and my hair clip. I bought it last year but my hair is finally long enough now to be able to put it all up in it!

So there ya have the blanks for this week! I love filling these out! What are your plans for the weekend? I am absolutely loving that Collin and I both have off today! It's so wonderful!!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...