Monday, June 27, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 26

**For the month of June I'm going to be participating
in a 30 Day Photography Challenge
hosted by White Peach Photography.
Visit the blog here for more of the details.
To see my other posts in this challenge click here!**


This post is from yesterday. Yesterday's picture was a close up. I have only recently gotten into taking close ups. I think they're really, really neat though! I took a few different shots but I thought this one was the coolest. And let me tell you, taking this picture gave me the heebie jeebies. I am terrified of spiders and while I know Daddy Long Legs can't technically hurt humans with their bites (apparently their fangs are too small to puncture human skin) it still creeps me out. I only now thought of using the zoom to get an even closer up shot of the spider, oh well, next time...

If you're participating in the challenge, leave me a comment. I wanna check out all your close ups! I've seen some incredible things captured in close ups!

Cindy

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...