Monday, June 20, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 19

**For the month of June I'm going to be participating
in a 30 Day Photography Challenge
hosted by White Peach Photography.
Visit the blog here for more of the details.
To see my other posts in this challenge click here!**


This post is supposed to be for Sunday. As I said in day 18 for this challenge, I was pretty busy all weekend and never got a chance to post my pictures. The day 18 photo is of something orange. I really enjoy doing word searches and I like to fill them out with a highlighter. I think it makes it look pretty. One of the highlighters I use is orange! Perfect for this day's challenge!

If you're participating in the challenge, leave me a comment. I'd love to see your orange things!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. This makes me want to do a word search! I haven't done one in FOREVER!! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...