Friday, June 3, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 3

**For the month of June I'm going to be participating
in a 30 Day Photography Challenge
hosted by White Peach Photography.
Visit the blog here for more of the details.
To see my other posts in this challenge click here!**


Today's picture is of clouds! I love cloud pictures. I have so many that I've taken in the past but since this challenge is about taking pictures everyday and getting inspiration for pictures, I wanted to take a new cloud picture today. I was a bit concerned because the past few days have been cloudless. Sunday we had the most AMAZING big white fluffy clouds and I was hoping today would be like that but alas, no such luck. But fortunately we have a whole cloud covering above us. It pretty much looks like one giant fluffy sheet. I love the sun burst in this photo, too!

**Edit** On my way back from lunch this afternoon the sky was even more beautiful than it was this morning so I snapped a few more cloud photos. Enjoy!


If you're participating in the challenge, leave me a comment! I'd love to check out your cloud pictures!

Cindy

4 comments:

  1. You even got a little lens refraction on the corner! Nice! Here's my post... http://exploringthewondersoflife.blogspot.com/2011/06/30-day-photography-challenge-day-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the first one...looks just like a sunburst! Have a great weekend.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your cloud challenge was definitely successful! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...