Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 4

**For the month of June I'm going to be participating
in a 30 Day Photography Challenge
hosted by White Peach Photography.
Visit the blog here for more of the details.
To see my other posts in this challenge click here!**


Today's picture is of something green! Today was a crazy busy day which is why I'm just now posting my picture! We had a wedding today of which I was decorating the reception for. It was so much fun and such a beautiful wedding of two dear friends! I'll post more about it later in the week but I was able to get a really pretty capture of the centerpieces that had lots of green!

Also, today in honor of it being "green" day I actually wore a green dress! But you don't get to see a picture of that yet. =) If you are participating in the challenge, leave me a comment. I'd love to check out our pictures!

Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Love your green shot - what beautiful centrepieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers, love that you have a green vase! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoooo I wish I had something so beautiful sitting on my table

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and get to know my readers better, so please comment and let's get to know each other! If you're new here introduce yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...